Improved bearings for SLS PTR assemblies

Was chasing a little laterial movement of the SLS PTR assemblies and in
discussion with Rod Wayne learned that about a year ago he went to a more
improved bearing assembly.  It is same size as the
origionals, and I've tried them.... much better..
info on bearings:
micro-minature bearings
800-258-1060
part # SSRI1038ZZ
(older bearings were open face, these are sealed on sides)
  P.S. I asked Rod if he minded that I put this up, he had no objections

Jan Janowski

-----