Re: sync sound with undercrank

I don't have a Nagra-T currently, but if memory serves me (well?), if you
set the telecine to camera speed (hopefully film was shot at a speed that
is available on the Rank), switch the Nagra-T over to timer mode and you
should have no problem syncing. Of course slate numbers are not valid, but
switching between tc and tt should get you close. Somebody please correct
me if I am mistaken.
Julius

-----