Re: pogle feature question

> I heard of a new Pogle feature that caches the
>'current scene' on film to disk, allowing correction without wear &
>tear of the film.

Rob,
I was interested in this idea too,
and although I have been unable to try it, it occurred to me that Da Vinci with
DUI, VSR and a Disk recorder will do the same thing, except that it would only
cache a single frame for each scene. To make it really cool it needs to autocue
the Telecine when a telecine control is touched, maybe the guys in Florida
could look into that one.

Kevin

-----