Re: Judge Dredd

>> Does ANYBODY do just a straight transfer anymore (outside
>>of episodic dailies that is)?

I have had a couple of "experiences " with film res work, where I was told
"just grade it the way you normally do, and the guys on Flame will match it at
2000k, no problem"

Forget it. It probably can be done in an infinite amount of time, (about the
time it takes an infinite number of monkeys to write all of Shakespeares
works), but next time I'm staying real simple.

Kevin

-----