Re: TLC - DUI and Flex Files

Andy Sackheim sez:

>Not to minimize the situation, but nearly *EVERY* software program is
>going to have bugs in it.  The real crux of the matter is how quickly
>we respond to them.

What you say is true- relatively speaking. It's the size and type of bugs
that are present. I have been personally happy with DV software and
response to problems. However, the description of the TLC-DUI problems
speaks much more of an alpha or beta release rather than a "finished"
product. Maybe this should have been considered rather than risk getting
facilities in a bind they weren't expecting.

-----