Re: TLC - DUI and Flex Files

There was a convention of Software Engineers being held.  The Speaker of
the group asked "Raise your hands if any of the programs you have
ever written have had bugs."  About 10 percent raised their hands.

"Ok, so the rest of you are liars!"

Not to minimize the situation, but nearly *EVERY* software program is
going to have bugs in it.  The real crux of the matter is how quickly
we respond to them.  Software is already ready that should fix, we hope,
most if not all of the problems that have been outlined.  This software
will be modemed to you tomorrow morning.  We look forward to your feedback.

Andy Sackheim
Director of Engineering

-----