TLC/DUI Systems

I must apologize for the problems we are having with some the DUI/TLC
systems.  Since acquiring the TLC product, we have been on a very
aggressive campaign to port software to new hardware and add as many
new features as possible to make it all worth while.  In the process,
we have made a few mistakes, which are my number one concern.  We will
have these issues cleared very soon (today, if not sooner).  Anyone
with any questions about these problems may contact me at 818-902-0488.
I am fairly easy to contact.  I do welcome the constructive criticism.
Gary Adams, TLC Product Manager, da Vinci Systems.

-----