Re: Film Cleaners

As far as I know, Crest National Videotape...Ron Stien's place has one and to
tell you the truth, If you  ask him, he'd say it's working great.  Saw the
dam thing at NAB a couple of years ago, but in all honestly, it worked ,
well, in theory...unfortunately,there wasn't a rank nearby to see a
comparitive before and after....I still say water & neg don't mix.  oh well
Frank

-----