NEWSFLIP

I have just driven myself crazy using the above mentioned system to eleviate the
phosphur granules at 30fps....  Of course I instead had to endure the problems
at the bottom and top of the picture.  Scan track helped of course by moving
everything in and out just when I didn't want it to.

Soooooo......   Here is my theory, software disabling of scan track when using
NEWSFLIP only?!

Of course it's easy if you are doing selected takes, you just stop and start
again, I was doing whole rolls.

DC What d'ya reckon?

Ken Robinson
New Art Digital