Re: Judge Dredd

Paul's comment about having to use secondaries and windows brings up an
interesting point.  Does ANYBODY do just a straight transfer anymore (outside
of episodic dailies that is)?  It's been years since I've had any client just
go with an overall color balance.  As much as I like to manipulate an image,
some pictures just don't need it.

I think the axiom is:  If they KNOW about it, they will USE it!

Paul Roman wrote:
>Most of the exposures were bad and I had every secondary and window I own
running on an URSA Gold with DCP.

-----