Re: TLC and KeyKode

>. . .The new TLC Logging on the fly and LTC readers will not be
>available in the "Classic" TLC due to limited code space.  Sorry.
>Gary Adams

Gary, Andy:
Is the TLC FLEx and LTC readers available _now_ on the Artisan? We don't
have the TLC option enabled on our Artisan but I am hopeing to get that
ability and would like to promote the upgrade with this type of ammunition.

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood

-----