For Sale

Life is hard and busy here.  I want to keep everything going, but I have a
feeling you know how it is.... People promise things that they cannot deliver.
I shall call the guy on Monday and say that I am looking a bit silly.

re URSA, seems that it is in the middle of some legal battle.  Back to you when
it becomes "real".

Nearly got the TK sorted here, just waiting for a new scan output board, then
I'm set.  Still the same ol' Rank Cintel, nothings perfect after delivery, even
afetr the engineer has been to commission and install.  When will it get better
for half a mil $?

Ken

-----