Help with Ultimatte...

Help a brother colorist in need...
    Against my better judgement, I've got a 35mm Ultimatte shoot in
about a week. Shooting it isn't any problem, but I've never tried using
the Ultimatte in transfer. I've got an Ultimatte 45,and a Bosch FDL 60
with a Davinci Classic. (yes, I also fly a Sopwith Camel and commute to
work in a Model T...). What I'm looking for from the group is any
advice and tips that can help flatten the learning curve. I know enough
to use 5293, and the DP has experience with lighting for Blue screen,
so I'm the only weak link...help?

                                            Thanks,

                                               Dave Koslow

-----