TLC and Nagra

Sorry if you receive duplicate coppies of my messages as I incorrectly
clicked on the wrong address.

I have been travelling and sometimes not able to check into the net on
a timely basis.  I appreciate the discussion on sound sync and the TLC.

While not wanting to copy other vendor's features, the concept of
multiple prerolls has long been on my wish list for the TLC.  We are
also looking into independant track selection, and independant insert
and assemble modes for each device.  There is also the posibility of
synchronizing the audio to a different point after the edit point, but
somehow preserving the audio sync relationship in the database.  I am
open to thoughts on this.  The main criteria in all of this is keeping
the keystrokes down and getting the job done.  I want to have one key
that says here are the sync points, log the data and perform the
transfer and don't give me any static.
Thanks to David Tosch and Mike Most.  As always, your suggestions are
welcome.  Gary Adams

-----