Transfering Kodak's PT-640

Many people find Kodak's new low contrast negative PT-640 (5600 on keycode)
amazingly grainless. It allows DOPs to shoot under very low level lighting
conditions. But, as a colorist, I find that in order to achieve a nice looking
image, I have to boost the contrasts so much that my whites get often near
maximum. Unfortunately, this exageration can reveal certain imperfections of our
Rank Ursa (i.e. shadings and burns correction getting beyond normal range of
auto alignment). Has anyone discovered a special way to work with this
filmstock?
Thanks.
Serge Robert
Supersuite postproductions, Montreal, Canada

-----