Here's to Yuri

David don't be a panty waist. I worked with Yuri about 6 years ago at CFI and I
didn't even have your 8:8:8 supercharged beast to handle that amazing neg. The
better part of my session was that his wife was the director.
Are you still running with those knobs in your TK?
Say hello to Sharon and George and anyone else that is there. I am in London
these days
enjoying a terrific summer that is coming to an end.

-----