Re: Artisan Font Size

>Marc Wielage Wrote that he was having trouble with the font size on the
>Artisan....
>
>You can change it using the mouse on the left hand side of the window you wish
>to alter.  . . .
>Ken Robinson
On some of the windows, you can press the right mouse button and select
FONTS form the pop-up menu. Some of the DUI windows don't have this menu
and I couldn't find an alternate method. I have been using 24pt courrier
BOLD font in terminal window. Is this just a sign I need new glasses?

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood

-----