Sony APR5003

As much as I hate the machine, I MUST say that with a Lynx syncronizer =
(to enable high speed code read and search) it works great.  We had one =
in telecine at Digital Magic, and code breaks are not a problem.
Just don't EVER expect to use this machine under editor control without =
an outboard syncronizer, such as a Lynx.  The on-board time code reader =
is play-speed only, and the tach update is not accurate.

-----