Re: TLC Mode 8 with DAT

On Oct 16, 10:47, "Marc Wielage (CEFORUM)" wrote:
} Subject: Re: TLC Mode 8 with DAT

> quirky).  Important suggestion:  unless you want all of us to go F-in' blind,
> please give us the ability to choose any size for the graphics, displays,
> lettering, and windows!  6-point type on a 17" S-VGA monitor over a 14-hour
> session is not my idea of a good time.

Wait a second, isn't the Indy running X Windows under the Artisan
package?  If so, it's trivial to change font and window size.  Can
someone from dV clarify?

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com