Client types

>Brian at deepstar.demon.co.uk wrote:
>>I haven't worked in commercials for a couple of years, but when I
>>was, it seemed there was nearly always someone that would turn up
>>10-15 minutes into a 1 hour booking, and need to see (and normally
>>change) everything that had been done up to then.

Yes, this is classic. You're working along feverishly to finish this one
hour booking that really needs three hours. Half way through the session the
tragically hip director with the over enhanced eurotrash accent finally
arrives with his sunglasses on and says..."Well, thats all wrong, isn't it?"

Actual session verbage quoted.

This is really the wrong way to get close to your colorists' heart. This
must be why we get the moderate dollars.

Best,
Bob Festa                                   Festa at earthlink.net
Director of Telecine                        Festa at holydig.com
Hollywood Digital                           213 465 0101
6690 Sunset Blvd  Hollywood, Ca 90028
http://www.hollydig.com/talent/telecine/festa2.htm

-----