Re: Dat sync

On Oct 15, 17:27, JKreines at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: Dat sync

> because of the price.  Also, anyone using the Sony APR5003v TC 1/4" machine?
>  I just picked one up...  not a Nagra T but a little more affordable.

If that's the same Sony or equivalent that I bought while at Planet
Blue, BEWARE!  It will not read SMPTE code in shuttle.  It seems only
Nagra has the bandwidth in their amplifiers to read code at high
speed.  This makes it not a lot of fun to do dailies....  right Wayne?
;-)

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     KB6CUN       URL:  http://www.alegria.com