Re: Has anyone worked with this guy?

Dave:

Is it Yuri Neyman (sp??)?  I don't know him, but as I recall he shot the indy
feature "Liquid Sky" a few years back (maybe around 83-84) and there was a
long piece in American Cinematographer all about his special exposure
charts...  you might want to dig up that piece.

))DP's, not to mention the ones who
cant even expose . . .  motion picture
film.(((

Send them out with some color reversal stock.  Then they'll learn how to
expose!  This color neg stuff is for babies!

If he's overexposing '98 by two stops, why not shoot '93???

--Jeff

-----