Re: Dubner D/A card?

We've got a couple of old Dubners on the bone-pile; while I cannot honestly
vouch for their present condition because they've been in storage for a
couple of years, I know both were working when removed from service.  Some of
the power supplies have been recycled for other projects, and the cables have
long since been scrapped, but all the cards are still in the frames.

I would hate to just sell the D/A cards, as that would make what's left
completely worthless, but if you'd like to make an offer on one or both
systems, I am sure we can work something out.  As I could really use the
space, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets!

You can contact me here; as KA2IQB at aol.com; by phone at (212) 757-4580 ext.
640; or by fax at (212) 977-5609.

Christopher Bacon, DuArt Film & Video

-----