Dubner D/A card?

Until a complete "Dubnerectomy" can be performed (and daVinci's
transplanted), I need to keep two venerable, geriatric Dubners operating.
One of them has a sometimes intermittent 32 channel D/A card that has lots
of corroded, flaky wire wrap connections.  When pans become jerky, a "laying
on of hands" usually cures it. I would like to purchase a spare 32 channel
D/A card if any such thing exists in anyone's museum (or elephant's
graveyard) somewhere.
Craig

-----