Re: Artisan Dreams

>Probably "or not".
>Is a colourist a technician or an artist?

I certainly didn't mean to offend your/our sensibilities. The truth is we
have to wear both hats at times. My only point is that very many D.P.'s do
have a very technical understanding of their medium and in the absence of
being able to give them a visual reference of the "traditional" image, a
graphical display relating to something other than IRE might prove
informative.

Hopefully not just another faceless technician,
Julius Friede

-----