Re: Festival Dreams

 >>He was mentioning all the equipment Tape
House has, and how much more complex it was than our little facility

When I'm training new colourists I always tell them that great pictures can be
achived with nothing more than the telecine primary (colourgrade) controls. I
will not show anything else until those 3 joyballs/sticks or whatever are under
control. The rest is icing on the cake.

A few can not understand how we ever got by without secondaries, windows or
graphical interfaces.

Kevin

-----