Response??

Hi Alan,
I'm wondering if you ever got my reply to your e-mail? I put a lot
of thought into it and now I'm wondering if your were realy interessted in
suggestions from telecine colorists - or was the reason for your posting to
show the community on the internet that Evertz is watching (but listening?)
to what's going on out there?
No offense, but a short reply would have done
- even if you think that my idea's were all worthless..

Kay Sievert

Foto-Kem, Glendale, CA

-----