Pogle Nightmares

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 Pogle's Acronym :    Piss Off Guys, Love England.

 By the way CFI is desperately seeking Dalies Colorist. FAX your
resume' to:
213-962-9429
 Oh yes only those with a good attitude and a better personality need
apply. I don't like people who like screaming obsenitys at me all the
time. Although you can slap me around when I start boucing off the
walls at 4:30 am.
  DK at CFI

-----