Aaton- keylog delema

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 What version of software do you have for the Aaton? because I remember
the Last one I worked with had Data management capabilities. But I
still prefer Keylog because of the
on the fly loging feature and the ease of use.
 As for editors I am convinced the more and more work we do for them
pretty soon we'll be making logged effects and edl's for them. So far
though none of them has asked me to wipe there bottom but that might be
next. I cant wait till they ask me to cash there paycheck. but till
then I guess I must bow to there wishes

-----