Who needs B&W anyway???

I have to say I am interested to hear about Bob Festa's probs re B & W.  I have
transferred quite number of rolls and the only problem I ever saw was when the
camera was not earthed correctly and static was found all over the film.
Personally I like the stuff.....  Remember The Police: Every Breath?  That was
35mm B & W and transferred like a dream on my Jumpscan.

I have to say though that shooting colour neg and using modern color correction
system that can introduce the desired contrast is just as good.

Don Hayashi's probs sound very much like a bad telecine line up....  Be careful
of those PEC's!

Ken Robinson
Having eaten lunch after the bull slaughter....

-----