Re: Where do you draw the Line?

On Oct 3, 17:24, KEN ROBINSON wrote:
} Subject: Where do you draw the Line?

> I was wondering if any colorist or company actually refused to transfer film
> because of its nature.  The question arose in my mind because firstly I have

Ken, I sense the portent of a political polarization..

I've heard of a Harry/Henry artist here in LA who won't work on any
spots having to do with the marketing of alcohol.

I had to work on a commercial for a product from a company whose
products I boycott.  I found it very distasteful, but kept my mouth
shut and used my pent-up energies in redoubling my work for the
organizations that fight that company.  In this way my conscience was
relieved.

-Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     http://www.alegria.com    KB6CUN