Where do you draw the Line?

I was wondering if any colorist or company actually refused to transfer film
because of its nature.  The question arose in my mind because firstly I have
just come out of a session with Bullfights as the subject.  Apart from my
appetite being quelled (good for the figure) I can't say I was supportive of the
subject; I kept shouting for the bull to win!

Sometime ago I was asked to transfer some film of people eating monkey brains,
before they were even dead; I made an agreement that I would transfer only with
the scopes on, the monitor was off!

How about things like Fur or cigarret commercials?

Ken Robinson
Jeny Graig rep Mexico City

-----
The telecine mailing list is run automatically by SmartList v.3.10
Mail questions to rob at xyzoom.alegria.com (it is available as a digest).