Re: archiving

Rob wrote back to me:

>I'm hoping to inaugurate a division of the webpage (have you visited
>it?) for the sale of used equipment, and perhaps employment trading.
>Is that something that you would find of some use?

Rob:

Thanks for your response.  I have visited the Webpage on several occasions.
The stand-alone articles and threads were most useful.

I have a bunch of used equipment I would love to post on your new page for
sale.  We are also currently advertising a new position for a night-time
colorist for our URSA Gold suite.  We also plan to open a position for an
engineer and/or technician to assist Brad Walker in Meta-Speed service and
support.  So I would find your new service a most welcome addition.

                          -Neil Feldman at Video Post and Transfer, Dallas

-----
The telecine mailing list is run automatically by SmartList v.3.10
Mail questions to rob at xyzoom.alegria.com (it is available as a digest).