Re: BTS MNR-11 : does it make RGB legal ?

Rob wrote

>Can you chop the chroma at varying degrees?  I'm looking for a way to
>do that smoothly, to roll off the hotter chroma so to speak.

>From my knob twiddling the Artisan does a whole lot better job except probably
not in the way that you want.  The MNR literally chopped the Chroma!!!

I am going to get onto BTS and ask some questions, as there is nothing in
writing.  Shall report in later....

Ken Robinson
New Art Digital
Mexico City

-----
The telecine mailing list is run automatically by SmartList v.3.10
Mail questions to rob at xyzoom.alegria.com (it is available as a digest).