Regular 8 xfr.

I have some regular 8mm film (circa 1950's) which I need transfered to video.
 The film is in pretty good shape and will probably xfr without problems.
 What I need help with is finding a telecine house in the Los Angeles area
which handles this format.  Also, I'm interested in any film
preservation/restoration information anyone may have.

You can E-mail me direct:  FILMNOGGIN at AOL.COM

Thank you.

-----
The telecine mailing list is run automatically by SmartList v.3.10
Mail questions to rob at xyzoom.alegria.com (it is available as a digest).