Re: WWW page for blue screen

To: rob at xyzoom.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)

R>> I would truly love contributions or links to enhance the "net wisdom" of
R>> this page. Especially in the areas of Ultimatte in Post from film and Film
R>> optical blue screen.

R>Looks good, quite good.  I suggest we get in touch with Bob Kertesz,
R>master compositing consultant.

R>Bob, do you have WWW access and can check the following page of
R>Steve's:

R>http://www.seanet.com/Users/bradford/bluscrn.html

R>..he would appreciate comments, and if the page doesn't need revision,
R>I'll link it into the telecine page tree I maintain.

The information looks good.

About the only thing I would add would be the Registered Trademark "R"
after each use of the word Ultimatte.

--Bob

---
 * QMPro 1.53 * New speed limit=(Drivers IQ/2)-(number of kids in car*10)

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.