Re: monitor walls

As I write my desk is being rebuilt for the third time!

Have to say that I have now worked with backlight, surround light and room
light...

My opion is that I like the idea of back light, but I can't have it due to the
fact that I would need to have the room rebuilt almost completely.  I am going
for room light and will be happy as the rest of the suites here will be the
same.  The one type I hate working with is the surround, as it messes up your
judgement of contrast and every suite has to be the same.  I think everybody has
experienced the "changing" colour syndrome.

Ken Robinson
not far from a tortilla

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.