Lab dirt

Regarding David Keleshian's note, please understand that my comments were soley
aimed at the local labs here.  I have always found that the labs out of europe
or the States to be first class and that any dirt or problems that may have
occured to be few and far between, not to mention quickly fixed.  I have
personaly not seen the labs here and therefore can really make no comment except
on the product that I have seen.  My personal feeling is that with a little care
and attention I wouldn't have to worry with vacuum cleaners and multiples sets
of PTR's.  It's a shame!

Ken Robinson

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.