Lab dirt

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 Having worked and presently working for a lab I can tell you firsthand
that labs go out of there way to present a very clean product. I cant
tell you how many times I have to stop down mid job to throw up a roll
so the lab can check for various problems, It's a pain sometimes but
they have no other way to view the neg off the processor in real time.
  In fact Foto-Kem actualy has a FDL 60 dedicated full time to the job
every 25 rolls or so gets "Bosched" to check for wash problems,dirt,
and scratches.
  If any of you ever suspect a lab problem with any roll you see please
feel free to call the lab and alert them of what you suspect. They are
very interested in hearing of any problems and your comments are
welcome.

David Keleshian
                                                                   CFI
Video

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.