Lost Mail

Rob and other net users:

As I was down-loading my mail last Friday, my local server locked up.  I
lost about 15 messages and I suspect some of them may have been about my
posting on the new film cleaning chemical Iso-Butyl Benzene.  My apologies
to Mr. Murphy.  Is there some way to recover these messages?  How often do
you archieve the postings?  Thanks.     -Neil Feldman at Video Post and
Transfer, Dallas, Tx.

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.