Kodak link in

Kodak now has the Motion Picture and Television Imaging section
represented in their World Wide Web structure.

I put a link to it in the telecine homepage (URL:
http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html), and I hope they see fit to
link our fledgling effort in to theirs as well.

However, I wasn't successful in retrieving data sheets for film
stocks, or relevant technical information.  My work today precludes
further search, so if anyone is able to probe their matrix further,
and finds something of import, please share it with us.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     http://www.alegria.com    KB6CUN

-----