Re: Immediate opening

} Subject: Immediate opening

}-- End of excerpt from Jfriede at aol.com

Julius, you're subscribed under teleport.com, if you're going to
submit from aol, there's a way I can allow that, let me know.  I'll
forward your submission for now.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     http://www.alegria.com    KB6CUN