Re: frame rate/Sync question

On Sep 21, 12:57, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
} Subject: frame rate/Sync question

> My client is going to Africa for a month to shoot Nissan commercials.

David Best and Bob Lovejoy gave me some good advice, we resolved the
question of how to shoot-- the client is not going to use HMI's at
all.

The biggest factor was that I can't do a TLC/FlexFile cinecode
transfer at 24.98/NTSC, which is a requirement.

Since this job will entail about 100,000 feet of film, I'd like it to
go smoothly-- they're going to shoot at 24.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     http://www.alegria.com    KB6CUN

-----