Re: Big Dirt Problems

On Sep 21, 12:36, KEN ROBINSON wrote:
} Subject: Big Dirt Problems

> Got my first piece of film from the labs here
> yesterday... Interesting!  Poor winding and very dirty.  Either the
> Labs cleaner needs an overhauI or it never went near it!

When I worked at Action Video with Sam Holtz, we transferred mountains
of 35mm negative that came from labs in Mexico.  It was the
extraordinary roll of negative that was not very dirty; the clients
seemed used to it, however.

--Rob

rob at sun.alegria.com     |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at dagmar.alegria.com  |     http://www.alegria.com    KB6CUN