New Film Cleaner Solvent

My apologies to those of you who may have thought my posting on using
Iso-Butyl-Benzene - "Ibuprofen" (Motrin) for film cleaning was meant to be
a joke.

It most definitely was not posted in jest.  I hope it illustrates what one
may miss if one neglects attending SMPTE conferences.

This chemical appears to truly solve the film cleaning crisis that we all
we face by the end of this year.

                                -Neil Feldman at Video Post & Transfer in Dallas

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.