Re: New Film Cleaner Solvent

>But what about those poor rubber seals? Do you think Greenpeace
>will send ships to Alaska to help them? I WANT TO KNOW. WHO WILL
>STAND UP FOR THE RUBBER SEALS. IF NOT US, THEN WHO??? HMMMM?

Bill, I must confess that this issue was not addressed in the paper.

It's perfectly clear that the Rubber Seals can't stand up for themselves,
otherwise they would just flop over.

        -Neil Feldman of Video Post and Transfer in Dallas, Texas

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.