----------------------------
Date: 09-19-95 16:01
To: Topazio, Bill
From: Craig Talbert

>On Sep 18, 20:08, "Anderson, Larry" wrote:
>} Subject: Monitor brightness
>
>> How do colorists feel about the increase of 5fL over previous
>> recommended practices, too bright?
>
>In a word, yes.  30 is enough for me.  Why was it increased?

Alright here goes nothing,

Is any monitor stable at 35?
Does any monitor track for long at that setting?
Should you use it as a Key light? or just read by it?

Craig Talbert

-----
If you would prefer to receive this mailing list as a digest every
three days, send a message to "telecine-digest-request at xyzoom.alegria.com"
with the Subject: subscribe.