MetaSpeed/RTS

                      Subject:                              Time:  9:07 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         MetaSpeed/RTS                         Date:  9/7/95

We finally installed a new MetaSpeed/RTS combination here recently.  I am
amazed that we didn't fully understand how significant an improvement this
system combination is.  I am not on either company's payroll and in fact am
embarrassed for not realizing sooner the need and importance of these systems.
 "Jump Free"?  Why would you even want such an overhyped minor improvement
when Meta Speed is available.
Dave Corbitt/ Manhattan Transfer