Re: Alien Autopsy

I have not been receiving any mail for several weeks so I do not know what has
been previously discussed on this topic. Yes, I agree with Mr.Corbitt. It did
strike me that there was a great, almost suspicious, deal of enhancement. I did
not spot the 30fps transfer though - the sequences shown here in Sweden where
quite short.

What can actually be acertained by having access and analyzing the original
film?
For instance would it be possible to scientifically prove the date of
exposure/development and if so would an sfx team be able to at that time pull it
off?
What would the attributes, visual or not, be for a film of that age and shot
under the conditions claimed?

Mike at digital vision