Re: Alien Autopsy

                      Subject:                              Time:  9:00 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         re>>>Alien Autopsy                    Date:  9/6/95

Finally caught part of this show while channel surfing.  The footage sure
looks like it was transferred at 30 FPS to me.  I did not have the foresight
to tape it and see for sure.  Also, there was no density flutter as would be
expected in material of that age, the grain structure looked an awful lot like
out of focus video source material that had been greatly aperture enhanced.
Dave Corbitt